Construction improvements funded by the 2018 bond are complete at Leslie Middle School. The bond promises some level of improvement at all schools in the district. About $3.4 million has been invested in improvements at Leslie.
Work started in June of 2021 was complete in just a few weeks around the start of the school year, on time and on budget! Leslie received:
• Two new science classrooms
• Updates in the music room for improved acoustics
• A secured vestibule at the front entry, including a transaction window
• Roofing replacement
• Intercom system upgrades
• Electronic badge access system upgrades
• Improved traffic flow in the cafeteria
• Library improvements
Thank you, voters, for supporting the bond that has provided these important improvements at Leslie!
For more information about work at Leslie or other schools in the district, please visit www.salemkeizer.org/projects-status